Like in many communities, there are guidelines for participation in which we expect you to follow. Guidelines are not provided to be restrictive and prohibitive, but rather to ensure successful participation for each and every person who joins us on the journey of development and creation. All our users' voices are important.
- Use must comply with your local, state and federal rules, regulartions and laws.
- Copyrighted and protected material should not be posted in public forums.
- Do not stifle participation by flaming users for their contributions.
- Posts in public forums should be on topic for the forum.
Any public posts that violate the above guidelines are subject to removal without notification.
Other Tips for Success
- When reporting an issue, be as comprehensive as possible. The more info you provide, like steps to reproduce the experience, the more likely we are to recreate it and find a resolution.
- Try to provide constructive ideas and thoughts along with critical assessments.
- Don't disregard annoying experiences because you think you can live with it. If you come across something that inhibits or interrupts your enjoyment, we need to know about it.
- Though you may post or send email about an experience, please follow-up with sending feedback for that given product or service as well. This is the best way to track your experience and we want to make sure nothing goes missed.
The rules for community participation boil down to a single, simple concept; be friendly, be honest, be helpful.